Thursday, December 25, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!


CHRISTMAS EVE


For christmas eve we went to Jeremy's cousins house (Shantel) and had a wounderful dinner. After we ate we cleaned everything up and headed out to be Santa's little helpers. Shantel's
in-laws have had a christmas tradition for 30 years. They find a family in the community that is in need and deserving of help. This year they ended up with two family's. They find out what the family's needs are from food, toiletries, toys, ect. Shantel's father-in-law dresses up as Santa and everyone else are elfs. This was so awsome to be apart of. Because Jeremy has an awsome voice he was incharge of the singing. As Santa went into the houses and one-by-one handed out the gifts that where in his big red bag, we sang christmas carols. I of course could hardly sing. Yes I was crying. It was just so neat to hear how excited the little kids were when they saw Santa. We had two suburbans full of things, one for each family. I felt so blessed to be apart of something so wounderful. It is nice to see that people still care about others. I am so blessed to have an awsome husband who loves me and a beautiful little boy that I would do anything for.




MERRY CHRISTMAS

This christmas was an exciting christmas. Porter really got into opening his presents and it was so much fun to watch him. He was a little slow opening them so we had to help him out or we would have never gotten through it. Ha Ha! He loved what Santa brought him, it was a Black & Decker tool bench. If we didnt keep the presents coming he would get up and run to it and then was not happy at all when we brought him back. I would have to say this little boy is a bit spoiled. I would have to say, he is a bit spoiled. We love him so much, and we are so thankful he is ours :0)

Porter was so excited when he came out and saw is tool bench.


Porter already has the baseball stance down packed!!
Hope you all had a wonderful day.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh so cute! I love the pics of Christmas. And how awesome to be an elf! THat is such a neat idea and I am so glad you were able to be a part of that! MERRY CHRISTMAS! I will call you soon! love ya!!!!!

Anonymous said...

It was so good to spend time with you guys while we were home. I can't believe how fast Porter is growing! We love you guys!!