Wednesday, June 17, 2009

No Longer A BaBy

We decided to BuZz Porters hair for the summer. It took me a couple days to get used to. I wanted to cry after I did it. He is definitely no longer a baby, he is now a little boy!!!
So I tried using a gaurd but his hair is way to fine, so it kept killing the clippers. Jeremy was getting VERY impatient so I took the gaurd off and this is what we got....

I know can you believe it!!! Seriously at this point I think I had tears in my eyes.





My little sTuD mUfFiN :0)
He thinks he is just the coolest kid. I think he got meaner after the haircut. He still stares at him self in the mirror.


2 comments:

Melissa said...

SO cute! He is growing up way too fast! I miss you! We need to see eachother! It has been way to long! Love you!

DA'BUSCHS said...

I think the buzz cute makes boys look tough! You can't go wrong with the summer cut for boys when it's hot and they are more worried about playing and getting dirty.