Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Halloween



So we were so excited this year for Halloween because this year was really Porters first. He was only five months old last year. At the College where I work they always have a Halloween carnival so I thought it would be fun to dress up with Porter. I have never been one to dress up but I was so excited this year that I decided to get out of my comfort zone. Scary I know. I found me a Minnie Mouse costume, I think it was the only modest one I could find. So how cute would it be to be Micky & Minnie. Porter had so much fun. Again that little boy is so full of energy he ran all over the place.

Porter and Jeremy playing the bowling heads. He did great!!


Jeremy's sister Mandie was here visiting and came to see us before she left. I love you Aunt MandersPorter and His Grandpa David

No comments: