Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Here is our little family. I know you cant really see Porters face, but as you can probably tell we can never get him to look directly at the camera.



He rode the train


So we took Porter to the Pumpkin patch in Aztec. Jeremy was off that weekend and man was it great to spend some much needed family time, just the three of us. Porter had a blast!! I think he liked the pumpkin patch the best. He ran from pumpkin to pumpkin trying to pick them all up. He is getting so big and to independant. He is so much fun and he is so full of energy. If only I could have just a tiny bit of the energy that he has I would be good to go :0)



















1 comment:

Jeremy Alexander said...

I have the best family a husband or dad could ask for. Not a day goes by that I don't think of them. They are my life and my soul and for that I thank god every day I have Staci and Porter Alexander in my life for all ETERNITY. Love Always ( DADDY