Sunday, April 11, 2010

Easter Goodies From School!!!!


So at daycare they always have something planned for the Holidays. I love it, the Kids love it. So we had to take a dozen eggs so they could decorate them!!! They also made little Easter cupcakes. Porter was so excited to know that the Easter Bunny was coming to see him. That's all he would talk about.


Here is his little bunny cupcake :0) He could not wait to eat this!!!!



Here are the eggs that he decorated. We took an extra pair of clothes for this part of the day. Believe it or not my little man did awesome. He kept his regular clothes on and never got them dirty. He loved this part as well. Don't these eggs look great!!!!

Porter was so ready to eat his cupcake when he got home. We had to hurry and get the camera so we could get a picture of him and his dessert before he devoured it!!!! So YUMMY :0)





Here he is again with his cupcake and a little message to mommy!! Is he not the cutest thing ever. I just LOVE this little guy. (well not so little anymore :0( ) He is growing so fast.
Eggs again!!
Porter loves his daycare and so do I. They are so involved in everything. Its great to know that when I go to pick him up he is not ready to leave. He is always very happy to see me, but he still wants to play and be with his "friends". I love Porter so much and love all the energy that he has. He is such a joy in our lives. I can not believe that in less than a month he will be 3 yrs. We love you Porter!!!

No comments: