Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Porter Riding His Bike

So the other night Jeremy's dad sent him home with a little bike with training wheels on it. I asked Jeremy why he brought it home because this is all Porter talks about. When we go grocery shopping at Walmart our first stop is "the bikes". So I thought this is just not nice because Porter is still way to small for this. OK, so I was very wrong. Porter got on it and he was just shy of having both feet touching the peddles. Just yesterday Jeremy called when I was on my way home and told me that Porter was peddling the bike and keeping it straight all my his self. I could not believe this. I thought just two three days ago he couldn't reach both peddles. So as sure as I got home I went out to see Porter. I was in shock. Today we took him out to the street and let him ride. I still can not believe what I am seeing. My little man is not even 3 yrs old yet. He is such a BIG boy!!! He even had a fall and got right back up and kept going.


Here is Porter saying CHEESE to mommy!!!!

Porter riding back down to the house with daddy. Porter just riding away.
O how I love this little boy. He is growing so fast...
Porter mommy and daddy are so proud of you.







No comments: